Here at Pure Lettings, we view our tenants as the lifeblood of the company and as such treat each and every enquiry in a professional manner. This professionalism does not stop once the property is let as we aim to deal with all properties under our management with the greatest of care to ensure that management issues, repairs etc are dealt with swiftly and efficiently by our approved and trusted contractors.
- If any of our properties are of interest please contact us and make an appointment to view.
- After viewing you will be required to complete an online application and provide at least two forms of identification (or more to comply with the Right to Rent checks if necessary).
- A refundable holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent, or £75 (whichever is the lower), will be payable upon receipt of your application which will lock out any other applications. Please note this may be retained by us in certain cases of default as set out in the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- Unless otherwise stated none of the properties accepts bond scheme deposits or pets.
- Subject to a satisfactory reference report being received an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) will be prepared which you will be required to sign. You may wish to take independent legal advice at this stage.
- Before keys will be released you will need to pay the first months rent and a deposit which will be equivalent to 5 weeks rent. Alternatively, we have partnered with Reposit who offer an insurance backed deposit replacement. Premiums are equivalent to one week’s rent. Full details will be provided during the application process or follow the link at the bottom of this page for more information.
- Once we have a signed tenancy agreement, supporting documents and cleared funds, keys and access to the property will be made available to you.
- One of our partners, Just Move In will assist in the change of occupancy helping transfer utilities etc and will also advise on a range of other services to help make your move as smooth, and trouble-free, as possible.